Skip to main content
Relevant Online Resources
2018 Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
Choosing the Best Fit When Publishing in a Journal
- Have you recently written a paper, but you're not sure to which journal you should submit it?
- ust enter the title and/or abstract of the paper in the box, and click on 'Find journals', 'Find authors' or 'Find Articles'.
- Jane will then compare your document to millions of documents in PubMed to find the best matching journals, authors or articles.
Parts of a Scientific Paper
Scientific Writing Guides
Evaluating Journals When Publishing
- Click on the ACRL logo above to access ACRL's Evaluating Journals Toolkit
- Provides considerations for determining Journal Quality
- Link to a checklist to support evaluation of Journal Quality
- Links to additional tools and websites that help determine Journal Quality
Grant Writing for Dummies
Call Number: WY 20.5 B885 2008
Publication Date: 2008-12-15